I really enjoyed watching The Biggest Loser last night. Following are the highlights:
- Shanon Thomas, a 29-year-old massage therapist from Centerline, MI, was the contestant sent home last night.
- Both the pink (Helen and Shanon) and brown team (Ron and Mike) won the first challenge which gave them unlimited access to the gym and shut-out all other players. It's interesting how that advantage did not keep the pink team safe from elimination.
- Trainers Bob and Jilian had to get creative with their workouts since the gym was off-limits. Jilian hated being shut-out from the gym and let everybody know unhappy she was. Bob, on the other hand, stepped up to the challenge and seemed to enjoy every minute of it. He had his blue team doing everything from lifting chairs and benches, running on the beach, carrying giant logs, to doing rows with a TRX suspension band wrapped around a tree. But my favorite was watching the blue team wrestle in the mud. It was hilarious! Especially when Filipe was horsing around with Tara and Kristen. He's a nut! :)
- Dane from the black team, won immunity by winning the rowing machine challenge.
- Laura finally lost more weight than her teammate, Tara, which was a major victory for her. Laura lost 8 pounds and Tara lost 7 pounds.
Thanks for reading!
Blaine Cotter Is Not The Biggest Loser
Joelle and Carla Sent Packing
© 2008 Thanks for taking the time to read A Junk-Foodaholic's Journey to a Healthy Lifestyle. Please feel free to peruse my blog for more great content.