Research shows that:
- 93 percent have inadequate intakes of vitamin E
- 56 percent are not consuming enough magnesium
- 75 percent do not meet recommendations for calcium intake
- 44 percent are lacking adequate intake of vitamin A
- 31 percent do not get enough of vitamin C
- 73 percent do not get adequate intake of vitamin K
- Less than 5 percent gets an adequate intake of potassium
So do you still think we're getting proper levels of nutrition?
Sources: American Heart Association, American Cancer Society and American Diabetes Association.
© 2008 Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to peruse my blog for more great content.